FunDays in Nottinghamshire, is committed to keeping member’s information confidential and it is used solely for the purpose of serving you better. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018). In order for us to provide the best possible level of service, we need to gather certain information about you and your child(ren). The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with FunDays in Nottinghamshire. We will not share our information with any other organisation for marketing purposes.
The personal information we may collect
• Your Name
• Your Address
• Your Telephone Number[s]
• Your Email Address
• Information about your child(ren) – Name, DOB, Gender, School(Mainstream, Home, Special) & Disability or additional needs.
• Information about other services you may use & how you found out about the forum
• Optional Information – Ethnicity, children’s disability
FunDays in Nottinghamshire will use your information for the following reasons
• Funding purposes
• Keeping you regularly updated with our development as an organisation
• To update you with our bulletins
Retaining Your Personal Information
We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for our purpose.
Our website contains links to other websites. FunDays in Nottinghamshire is not responsible for the data protection and privacy practices for other websites. We encourage you to be aware of other websites privacy policies.
Complaints about how we process your personal information
An individual should contact FunDays in Nottinghamshire. Complaints should be addressed to:
FunDays in Nottinghamshire